Critical Need for Enzymes
Live enzymes are needed to break down food and help with the absorption of nutrients. Not only are digestive enzymes essential but many metabolic enzymes are needed for other vital body functions such as producing energy, reducing inflammation and speeding healing. This is important because all cooked food is lacking enzymes since heat kills live enzymes. Eating processed foods every day will eventually deplete it of live enzymes. Without enzymes one ages faster, the pancreas gets overworked and becomes stressed (link to diabetes?) and one is susceptible to degenerative diseases such as arthritis, allergies, diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease and cancer.
A perfect whole food product with live enzymes is algae (e.g., Spirulina). Mother Nature meant all living creatures in the wild to get algae whenever they drink from a natural water source such as a pond or stream. If we eat processed foods and tap water, we do not get algae and therefore are always deficient in enzymes, essential fatty acids, vitamins, trace minerals, and amino acids. Eating algae provides us all the nutrients we need in the natural form and exact dosage that Nature intended.
If we do not get enzymes from our food, we must rely on our storehouse of enzymes produced in our pancreas. Eating cooked food (without enzymes) for 10 years is like making a withdrawal from your savings account every day for ten years and never making a deposit. Eventually the savings account gets depleted. When our savings account of enzymes is depleted, aging accelerates and degenerative diseases start.
Algae Are Nutrient Factory
Algae are miniature factories producing over 4,000 enzymes, vitamins, essential fatty acids, minerals, amino acids and protein. Algae can help to:
- Accelerate healing
- Improve digestion
- Detoxify their body
- Produce silkier, shinier coat
- Relieve arthritis, gain flexibility
- Balance hormonal disorders
- Stimulate their immune system
- Enhance growth and tissue repair
- Help prevent degenerative diseases
- Reduce illness and veterinarian bills
- Achieve optimum health and longer life
The special algae blend in BioPreparation is unlike any algae/Spirulina product you can buy in the store due to the unique combination of 2 algae and 2 Spirulina grown under special conditions used to optimize the nutrients. BioPreparation is a proprietary blend of specific algae that has a synergistic effect not found when taking these algae separately. The synergism of the blend promotes complete assimilation of food so that animals absorb the vitamins and minerals from it and you can either reduce or eliminate other supplements. BioPreparation promotes healing by feeding the brain, which then directs the rest of the body to heal whatever is wrong with it, using the innate intelligence of the body.
What does BioPreparation Contain?
BioPreparation and BioSuperfood (both bio-algae concentrates) contain the micro algae Spirulina pacifica, Spirulina platensis, Dunaliella and the carotenoid Astaxanthin concentrated from Haematococcus algae and nothing else. Nature put in these algae (short list):
- Vitamins A (precursors), B-complex, C, D, E and K
- Alpha carotene and beta carotene
- 20 amino acids—all ten essential amino acids + ten more
- All known colloidal minerals (e.g., calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, sodium, chloride, potassium, sulfur) and known (92) trace elements
- Essential fatty acids of Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9 and the rare GLA (gamma linoleic acid similar to early mother’s milk), ALAs (Alpha-Linolenic Acids), DGLA (Dihomogamma-Linolenic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) and more fatty acids
- Antioxidants hundreds of times stronger than Vitamin C and E
- Over 4,000 enzymes
- Plus much more, over 5,000 total nutrients
All ingredients are of the highest quality. The four algae are professionally harvested in strictly controlled bio-reactors and quality tested. Unlike wild grown algae, the light, heat, filtered water and nutrients are under strict quality control. Through 20 years of research, Dr. Kiriac has learned the best environmental conditions to maximize each of the above 5,000+ nutrients. That is what makes BioPreparation and BioSuperfood unique among all the other algae and Spirulina products on the market. His products have superior nutritional value for each of the main ingredients in the list above. Since algae and other green foods easily pick up heavy metals, they must be grown in pure conditions. Do not risk your health by taking a cheap Spirulina supplements that could be contaminated with heavy metals and other pollutants (known and unknown). You can trust BioSuperfood and BioPreparation algae to be free of heavy metals, toxins, bacteria, herbicides and pesticides.
How are the algae in BioPreparation different than other blue-green algae, Spirulina and chlorella?
- Dr. Kiriac’s bio-algae concentrates contain microalgae not the generic macroalgae (blue-green algae, chlorella, red algae, etc.) commonly found in stores. This makes his algae assimilated faster and more completely absorbed for better results.
- Dr. Kiriac’s bio-algae concentrates contain four (4) specific species of microalgae as determined by 20+ years of cancer in animals research. One cannot just select any four different algae species.
- Dr. Kiriac’s bio-algae concentrates contain four specific species of microalgae in a proprietary ratio needed to eliminate cancer in animals. One cannot just mix 25% of four microalgae species and expect to get the same results.
- Dr. Kiriac’s bio-algae concentrates uses microalgae that have been hydroponically grown to maximize nutrients and potency. This far exceeds any wild grown algae in quality and benefits.
- Dr. Kiriac’s specific 4 microalgae are blended to feed, energize and balance the master gland (pituitary), pineal and hypothalamus in the brain. Studies showed within 30 seconds of the algae mixing with saliva, the hormonal output of the glands in the brain increased.
Dr Kiriac found that while the chlorella species produced good results in herbivores, it did not work for carnivores because they do not have multiple stomachs and the necessary enzymes to break down the thick cellular wall of plants (and chlorella) like herbivores. In order to make chlorella work in omnivores (people) and carnivores (cats and dogs), the thick cellular wall of chlorella must be mechanically broken with a centrifuge or chemically (e.g., enzymes) broken down. When this is done the cells’ nutrient protection is compromised (and must be preserved from spoiling) and one loses some of the original whole cell (food) contents in the process. So, why pay for patented processes, expensive preservation techniques and less whole food nutrition just to get the same results as other algae? The four microalage Dr Kiriac included in his BioPreparation/BioSuperfood need none of the above processes to unlock their super nutrition, no special preservation (because the cell walls are not broken) and are more balanced than any single species of chlorella.
Dr Kiriac found that one, two and even three algae species were not enough to stop the ongoing epidemic of cancer in controlled trials with chickens, mink, pigs and cows. He needed all four microalgae species – Spirulina pacifica, Spirulina platensis, Dunaliella salina and astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis to accomplish his goal. The reason is these specific four feed, nourished and balanced the pituitary (master gland), pineal and hypothalamus glands in the brain to produce a special synergy. While other algae produce good health benefits, only these specific four activated the body’s own natural ability to heal and was enough to stop the ongoing epidemic of cancer in these animals.